Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My voice

From coding to user interface, I know that every single part of a website needs to be tailored to the specific client. It’s that part of design that really appeals to me. I have seen some bad web design decisions, and I know what works and what doesn't. This means that a website that I build won't be some cookie-cutter website that looks like every other one; my websites are dynamic, eye-catching and easy to use. I pride myself in my work, and it shows. There is no job that I can't handle. It's satisfying to see your work. Web design allows me to be creative, and I love how the end product is seen by people all over the world. It makes me happy. It just seems to come naturally to me. My original plan was to go into IT and IT Security. I wanted to do something more creative, and that led me to Web design. I eat, sleep, drink, dream and bleed Web design. It has become a part of my life now. I can't imagine myself doing anything else; it has completely ingrained itself into me. I don't feel right anymore without it. I chose this because I love it. Nothing will stand in the way of a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment